We’re here for you. See what we’re building for small businesses at gusto.com/covid-19. To download W-2s or 1099s, sign into your account.
We’re here for small businesses. For W-2s or 1099s, sign in.


How can we help?

Change your company type

If you've changed your company type, check with the IRS to see if this requires a change to your company's Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Also make sure to contact all state agencies to see if you need new state account numbers.

If you have not received a new FEIN, change your company type using the following steps:

  1. Click the Company Details tab.
  2. Under Federal Tax Setup, click Edit.
  3. Next to Company Type, make your new selection.
  4. Click Save.

If you are given new state account numbers, sign in to your Gusto account and click the Help tab to contact our team so we can help update your account. 

Note: If you received a new FEIN, see this article for next steps.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.