How can we help?

Agricultural or Farm Payroll

Agricultural employers employ one or more persons involved in the production of food, fiber or other agricultural product(s).

Gusto does not currently offer services to employers looking for agricultural payroll, including: 

  • Filing the required Form 943
  • Pay by piece or unit, or "piece work" 
  • Back up withholding (for H-2A visa workers) 
  • State requirements, such as minimum wage calculations involving piece work, or special state forms like Oregon's Form WA 

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.