Follow the steps below to review Gusto's plans and pricing from your Gusto account and upgrade or downgrade at any time.
Click here to view a breakdown of the current plans and pricing outside of a Gusto account.
You can see how much you're paying for your current plan by reviewing your Gusto invoice.
Review product plan options or change your plan
- Head to the Upgrade or Settings section of your Gusto admin account.
Premium customers—click here or head to the Settings section, then click the Plan & billing tab, and then click Change plan.
- All other customers—click here or click Upgrade from the left-menu.
- Review your plan options—scroll down the page and click Compare plans to see what each plan offers.
- You can also Schedule a call with an expert from the bottom of the page if you want to talk through the plan options.
- Choose the plan you'd like and click Choose plan under the price.
- Once you've chosen a plan, choose your direct deposit speed.
- Click Continue.
- Review the plan details, let us know your reason for switching plans, and click Confirm.
- If you chose the Premium plan: you won’t be upgraded or billed for Premium until you’ve spoken about the plan and pricing with a member of our team. You can schedule a call with a customer success manager on the following page.
Once you upgrade, your new pricing will take effect for the current month and any additional features will be available instantly.
If you're downgrading to a less expensive plan, your new pricing features will take effect for the next month. You can only make a change to your plan once per month.
Reminder for Premium customers and Plus customers with the priority support add-on
Switching to a different Gusto plan (downgrading) or canceling your account will cause you to lose access to the HR Resource Center. If you’d like to retain copies of your tickets and documents in the HR portal, you must save them prior to the effective date of your downgrade/cancellation.