Administrators can invite employees to sign a birthday card for a coworker—at this time, we don't support inviting contractors to sign birthday cards.
To view a list of employee birthdays, admins can run an employee summary report.
Sign a birthday card
- If your employer asked you to sign a birthday card for a coworker, check your email for the invite.
- If you don't see an email, confirm the email address on file in Gusto, and check your spam folder(s).
- From the email, click Sign the card.
- Enter your custom birthday message—this cannot be edited once submitted.
- Your comment and profile photo will be visible to all others who can access the card.
- Click Post.
Your comment will be posted to the card and sent to your teammate on their birthday.