7shifts offers employee scheduling for restaurants. Features include:
- Team communication
- Time clocking
- Workforce management
- And more
Gusto integrates with 7shifts to help automate the administrative process by importing employee timesheets from 7shifts to Gusto.
Customers who join Gusto from 7shifts will receive Gusto payroll free for their first 3 months.
Connect 7shifts to Gusto and map your employees
Sign in to 7shifts.
- Hover over the "More" menu, and then "Integrations."
- Click Add Integration.
- Scroll down to find Gusto from the list of available integrations, then click Add.
- Click Connect to Gusto.
- Enter your Gusto sign-in credentials when prompted, and click Authorize.
- Now, re-sign in to your 7shifts account.
- Under Third Party Integrations, click Gusto.
- If you have multiple locations in 7shifts, and not all use Gusto, you can select the specific locations you’d like to connect.
- Use the drop-down menus to specify which locations to connect, then click Activate.
- Your Gusto account is now active, but you’ll still need to map your employees before you can export timesheets and run payroll.
- Click the Employee Mapping tab.
- You can also click the Map Employees button in the integration setup.
- Click Map Employees.
- Review your employees—each time you add a new employee to 7shifts or Gusto, you'll need to ensure that they’re properly mapped.
- Unmatched employees: You can either find a match in Gusto, or choose to ignore them if you don’t need to sync their timesheet(s).
- Matched: Confirm the accuracy of all matched employees before saving.
- Click Save.
Export timesheets from 7shifts to Gusto
Before you can send timesheet information to Gusto, you’ll first need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet in 7shifts.
- Click the Time Clocking icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the applicable "Pay Period".
- Review the timesheet, you can:
- Approve all
- Once all punches have been Approved, click Close Timesheet in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Export.
- Select Gusto from the drop-down.
You’ll now see the hours for the applicable pay period when running payroll in Gusto.
Check out the 7shifts Help Center for additional information.
If you still have questions, scroll to the bottom of their Help Center and click Submit a ticket. The team can also be reached at (888) 979-5877 during business operating hours.