ClockShark is a time tracking and scheduling software built for local construction, field service, and franchises. Gusto integrates with ClockShare to import all of your employee’s hours and paid time off (PTO) from ClockShark to Gusto.
Customers who join Gusto from ClockShark will receive Gusto free for their first 3 months.
Connect to Gusto from ClockShark
Sign in to ClockShark.
- Click the Admin drop-down menu in the top-right.
- Click Integrations.
- Find Gusto, and click Add.
- If you already have a Gusto account, enter your Gusto sign-in credentials and click Authorize. You’ll then be taken to the Gusto integration within your ClockShark account.
- If you’re new to Gusto, complete the signup form and follow the steps to complete the signup process.
- After completing the signup process, return to the Integrations page in ClockShark and enter your Gusto credentials.
- Click the View & Edit Mappings link under “Mappings.”
- Click Sync Gusto Employees to map any employees that weren’t automatically mapped during setup.
- If you have employees in Gusto that are not yet in ClockShark, first add them to ClockShark and return to this page to complete your mappings.
- If an employee exists in Gusto but is missing in ClockShark, the integration will not create the employee in ClockShark.
Export time from ClockShark to Gusto
We recommend exporting time for an entire pay period at a time. To do so, first confirm that your Pay Period and Start Day of Week settings match the pay period(s) in Gusto.
- Click the TimeSheets drop-down in the top right of the page.
- Click View Timesheets.
- Review the applicable timesheet(s) for accuracy—this ensures only verified and correct time activity will be exported.
- Click the Export to Gusto button, found below the green +Add Time button.
- If there are any mapping errors, you’ll need to fix them before you can export.
- To fix any errors, click the Configure Mappings link or;
- Click in the "Date Range" field to change the pay period as needed.
- Click Export to push the time to Gusto.
- Click Ok.
The hours exported will be visible when you run payroll (for the applicable time period).
Still need help?
Check out ClockShark’s help center or contact them directly:
Q: Can you map “Jobs” in Gusto to “Jobs” in ClockShark?
A: No. The term “Jobs” in each platform means something different. For this reason, mapping “jobs” is not available. The integration is only syncing hours worked by employees over to Gusto.