Gusto's agent details

Some states require that you enter specific information about Gusto to grant us Third Party Access (TPA) or register—TPA is also sometimes necessary in order for us to file and pay your taxes.

Important—read before using the information below

If at any time an agency needs information about your payroll agent, first reference the related state tax registration article and click the Register a company with the state dropdown—the information there should contain any required state-specific information that may differ from the below. 

Only if there is no mention of the state-specific TPA details required in the related state registration article(s), should you use the information below:

Reminder: if state-specific codes/IDs are requested, and you can not match them to the information above, check the first dropdown of the applicable state tax registration article.