Dataddo is a no-code data integration and automation platform that allows you to connect all of your data sources to dashboards and storage, instantly. Dataddo is designed to work with any online data service, including: Gusto, Stripe, HubSpot, Salesforce, and more.
Gusto integrates with Dataddo by offering simple API (no-code) data extraction.
Customers who join Gusto from Dataddo will receive Gusto payroll free for their first 3 months.
Connect Dataddo to Gusto
Sign in to your Dataddo account.
- Click Sources at the top of the main page.
- Click the New source button.
- Find and click Gusto in the list of connectors.
- Click Show attributes to see all the data inputs Gusto can pass.
- Click Start Configuration.
- Click Authorize.
- Enter your Gusto sign-in credentials and click Sign In.
- Click Authorize again.
- Select the Gusto account and company in Dataddo you wish to connect.
- Click Next.
- Title your source.
- Select the attributes you want to use.
- Payroll and contractor data is available for you to choose.
- Click Next.
- Set up snapshotting, the feature for the syncing of data.
- The automated sync can be set to: hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. You can also select the exact time and time zone you’d prefer.
- Click See Preview.
- The data source configuration is now complete. You can save, or check out additional detail on the page.
- Click Save & Create Flow.
- Once saved, you’ll be directed to the data flow section. Data flows orchestrate all data integrations, you can configure them to connect data to storage solutions or dashboarding apps.
- Choose the tool you want to integrate with.
- Click Configuration.
- Label the data flow.
- You should receive a set of configuration data keys to help send data.
Your data flow is now saved and can be accessed from the Sources section of Dataddo. Here you can run different operations like tests, rescheduling synchronizations, or checking the logs.
Still need help?
Check out Dataddo’s Gusto-specific help resource or contact them directly by creating a ticket.