JazzHR is a user-friendly hiring platform that helps you streamline the entire recruiting process. Save time and cut costs with JazzHR’s features:
- Candidate sourcing
- Employer branding
- Interview and assessments
- Compliance and reporting
- And more...
Gusto integrates with JazzHR to import hired candidates and create employee records right in Gusto.
Customers who join Gusto from JazzHR will receive Gusto payroll free for their first 3 months.
Connect to Gusto from JazzHR
Sign in to JazzHR.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the “HRIS/Payroll” section.
- Find Gusto and click Connect.
- This will open a new window and take you to Gusto.
- If Gusto is not appearing here, the integration may not be activated. Contact JazzHR at [email protected] to assist.
- Enter your Gusto sign-in credentials and click Sign In.
- Check the box next to the company you'd like to connect.
- Only one company can be connected to JazzHR at a time.
- Click Authorize.
Sync information to Gusto
Once a candidate is hired, add them to Gusto by following the steps below:
- Go to Candidates.
- Click the candidate's name you’d like to export to Gusto.
- Click the Actions dropdown (caret).
- Click Export Candidate.
- Select Gusto from the dropdown.
- Click Export.
- The following information will be exported to Gusto and a new employee record will be created:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Sign in to Gusto and complete the employee’s onboarding for payroll.
- They'll appear in the People section of your Gusto account.
Still need help?
Check out JazzHR’s Help Center or contact them directly at [email protected].