Good news, Gusto Wallet is now even better! Gusto Wallet Premium is now available.1
Gusto Wallet Premium helps level up your finances by unlocking more tools to help you make the most of your paycheck.
What’s included in Gusto Wallet Premium?
This is in addition to the great things that already come with Gusto Wallet, like:
How does it work?
For example, if your employer uses Gusto for payroll and you set up your direct deposit to send $500 from your paycheck to your spending account, you will be upgraded to Premium for 45 days once those funds settle. After that, any direct deposits that add up to $500 or more within 45 days will ensure you maintain access to Gusto Wallet Premium for another 45 days. To ensure continued access to Premium, you will need to continue to have a qualifying direct deposit to your Gusto spending account and/or savings goal(s).
Each time you meet the qualifying direct deposit requirement, you will have access to Premium for 45 days, plus a 30-day grace period. If you do not have any direct deposits totaling $500 or more to your Gusto Spending account and/or Savings goal(s) by the end of the grace period, you will automatically lose access to Wallet Premium. If that happens, you’ll still have access to Gusto Wallet and retain your Gusto spending account and savings goals.
If you have more questions, please contact support at [email protected].
1. Gusto Wallet Premium is only available if your employer uses Gusto for payroll. Access to Gusto Wallet Premium pricing and features is subject to certain direct deposit eligibility requirements.
2. The Gusto Savings goals and Gusto Spending account are issued by nbkc bank, Member FDIC. Gusto is a payroll services company, not a bank. Banking services provided by nbkc bank, Member FDIC. The Gusto Savings goals and Gusto Spending account Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of January 3, 2023, is 1.00%. The Gusto Wallet Premium Account APY is 2.00%. APY is variable and subject to change at our discretion, without prior notice. No minimum balance required.
3. The Gusto debit card (issued by nbkc bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.) can be used for free at over 37,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass Network. There is a $2.50 charge when you use an out-of-network ATM for Gusto Spending account transactions, in addition to any fees charged by the ATM or ATM operator. At the end of each month, Gusto Wallet Premium users will receive a refund to your Gusto Spending account for one (1) $2.50 charge per month for out of network ATM fees. Please review the terms and conditions carefully.
4. Round-up savings is applicable only when you have a balance of at least $50.00 in your Gusto Spending account. Round-up savings occur per transaction. Round-up savings are sent to the Gusto Savings goal account of your choice daily.
5. With a Gusto Spending account, your direct deposit may be processed up to 2 days early. Timing depends on when your employer submits the payment file.
6. A "qualifying direct deposit" is when an employee elects for an amount equal to or greater than $500 to be directly deposited into their Gusto spending account and/or Savings goals over a 45 calendar day period. The source of funds for this deposit must be a direct deposited paycheck from an employer that uses Gusto for payroll. If users meet the qualifying direct deposit requirements, they will automatically have access to Premium for 45 calendar days, plus a 30 calendar day grace period. If a user does not have any additional qualifying direct deposits by the end of the grace period, they will be automatically unenrolled from Premium.