We’re here for you. For info and advice about navigating this stressful time, visit the COVID-19 section of your account.
We’re here for you. Find info and advice in the COVID-19 section of your account.


How can we help?

Submit over-balance Dependent Care FSA claims

You can submit a Dependent Care FSA claim over the balance that you have available, but you'll only be reimbursed up to the amount you have in the account (if approved). The remaining balance will be put "on hold" until your account is funded and then you'll be reimbursed in increments. 

That means that each time deposits are made after you’re deducted via payroll, a reimbursement will be immediately initiated until the full amount of your claim has been satisfied or you've reached your annual election.

Your Dependent Care FSA funds can be used on care for qualified dependents that assist an employee in working or looking for work. For a comprehensive list of eligible expenses in addition to what makes a dependent “qualified” See IRS Publication 503

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.