How can we help?

Tax Forms for HSA (1099- SA 5498-SA)

There are two tax forms that are provided for employees with an HSA: 1099-SA and 5498-SA. These will be sent to the individual from Avidia directly.  

  • 1099-SA: Received by January 31 and shows your annual distributions
  • 5498-SA: Received by May 31 and shows your annual contributions

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.