Integrate with Homebase
Connect your Gusto account to Homebase to sync your time tracking information with payroll. This includes regular hours, overtime, double overtime, and sick or vacation hours. You can also import employee info into Homebase. For details on importing employees, check out this help article.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Timesheets.
- Set the date range in the upper left to the desired dates for the information you would like to export.
- Select Apply.
- When you export a time period on Homebase shorter than or overlapping your selected payroll period in Gusto, your entire payroll period will be exported.
- Select the blue Export button.
- When given the option of where to export your Timesheets, select Gusto.
- Your Timesheets will now appear in the Run Payroll section of your Gusto account.
You can export as many times as you want – each export overrides the last one, so if you make a mistake or add a Timecard late, you can export again.