Turn off accountant email notifications
If you’re an accountant with multiple companies on your dashboard, you can choose which clients you'd like to receive emails for. To customize your notification settings, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Gusto Accountant Profile.
- Click the downward arrow beside your name in the upper right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click Account Preferences.
- Navigate to the Email Settings tab.
- Beside each of your clients, you’ll find an On & Off button. Customize these notification settings to your liking.
Note: This setting will disable emails that are typically less critical to accountants (i.e. Run Payroll reminders). You will still receive notifications that require urgent action like those related to payroll errors or company suspension.