How do I order swag for my office?
So you’ve settled on the perfect logo, font, and colors. You’re ready to show off your brand to the world. It’s time to get some swag!
Here are some tips to follow to make sure the process goes smoothly:
- Pick a vendor. Do research online and make sure to read reviews to find the right company for your needs.
- Request samples and pre-proofs of your items. This helps you make sure that everything fits as expected and your logo looks great.
- Set a lower budget than you think you need. Costs can easily balloon, and it’s a good idea to start low rather than high.
- Lay out expectations with your vendor in writing. It’s a good idea to start an email thread to capture all of your conversations. That way, if you’re unsure of something in the future, you always have a reference.
- Make sure to order inclusively. Include a wide array of sizes and make sure your styles are suited for both genders. You don’t want anyone left out of the fun!