Add payroll reminders to your calendar
View payroll reminders from your own personal calendar to keep track of payroll deadlines and pay days. Every time the calendar is synced, these events will be refreshed for the next two years as well as three months in the past.
- Click the Dashboard tab
- Under Reminders, click Add reminders to your calendar.
- Click which calendar you syncing to:
- Google: Google Calendar will open in a new tab, and you will be prompted to add the calendar link to your calendar. Click Yes, add this calendar. Please see here for more details.
- Outlook: You will be prompted to add the calendar link to your Outlook calendar. Click Subscribe. Please see here for more details.
- iCal: You will be prompted to add the calendar link to your iCal calendar. Click Subscribe. Please see here for more details.
Note: Some browsers may default to a particular calendar. If you are having trouble syncing your preferred calendar, copy the subscribe URL and import it manually inside the calendar app.
Reminders that sync
- Company payroll pay-days (for Regular Payrolls only)
- Deadlines to run Regular Payroll
- Holidays set up in your holiday pay policy
- Approved employee paid time off dates
- Active employee birthdays
- Active employee anniversary dates