Get started: Add company addresses
Welcome to Gusto! Ready to set up your account? After signing up with Gusto, add your company addresses to get started.
- Click the Get Started tab.
- Click Step 1: Add Your Company's Addresses.
- Click Add New Company Location and enter in your first address.
- Select if the address is one or more of the following:
- Filing Address: This is your primary place of business (e.g. company headquarters) and it should match the address you have on file with the IRS as the company's physical location. You can find it on the company's IRS Federal EIN assignment form (Form SS-4). We will use this address on returns sent to the agencies.
- Mailing Address: This is the address that can receive any physical mailings from Gusto, which is oftentimes the same address as the Filing Address.
- Work Location: This is the address where your employees are physically doing their work. It can be the same as the mailing or filing address. If your employee works from home, this will be the same as their home address.
What's next? Add your employees to Gusto.