View and sign your personal forms
To see copies of your personal forms, including documents uploaded by your employer:
- Login to your Gusto account.
- Navigate to the Documents tab.
- Click on the document name to view or download it.
- If the document needs to be signed, click Sign Document and e-sign it.
- Employee Direct Deposit Authorization: This document authorizes Gusto to initiate debits and credits from your bank account in order to pay you.
- W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance: This document records your tax withholding allowance.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: This document records your authorization to work in the USA.
- Report of New Employee: This document reports you as a new hire to the state where you are employed (for example in California this is form DE-34)
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statement: This document reports your annual wages, taxes, deductions, and other salary information issued by your employer. The information on your W-2 is needed when preparing your federal income tax return.
- All documents uploaded by your employer into your account.
- 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income: This document reports payments processed through Gusto for the year in Box 7 (Nonemployee compensation).