Expedite your payroll
Payroll must be run by 4pm PT 4 business days before payday in order to pay your employees on time through direct deposit.
If you missed this deadline you may be able to expedite your payroll to pay your employees on time. This option will be available after you miss the deadline up until two business days before payday. View the timeline for expediting your payroll for more details.
- Click the Run Payroll tab.
- Click Run Regular Payroll.
- Under the check date, click I need it sooner.
- Click Upload Screenshot to upload a screen shot that contains the following information:
- Last 4 digits of your company's bank account
- Remaining balance in your company's bank account
- Timestamp showing today's date
Questions & Answers
Q: How do I take a screen shot on a Mac?
A: Press Shift + Command + 4. Then drag your cursor to fit the image you'd like to capture.
Q: How do I take a screen shot on a PC?
A: To take a screenshot of your whole screen, press PrtScn in the upper right side of your keyboard. To take a screen shot of one window only, press Alt + PrtScn.