Integrate with QuickBooks Desktop
Connect your Gusto account to QuickBooks Desktop. With this integration, you can create an Intuit Interchange Format (IIF) file containing your payroll information and upload it into your QuickBooks Desktop account. Note that this is also compatible with Quickbooks Enterprise software.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Software Integrations, click Add New Integration.
- Next to QuickBooks Desktop, click Integrate with Quickbooks.
- Map your chart of accounts.
- Upload your chart of accounts from QuickBooks or manually type the account names.
- Let us know which payroll transactions will sync to which QuickBooks accounts.
The next time you run payroll, you'll see the option to export the IIF so that you can upload this to QuickBooks Desktop.