Integrate with TSheets
Connect your Gusto account to TSheets and sync your time tracking information with payroll.
- In your TSheets account, click Add-Ons.
- Select Manage Add-Ons.
- Scroll down to Gusto, and click Install.
- Click Connect to Gusto.
- Enter your Gusto login credentials.
- If you have multiple companies, select the one you are linking.
- Complete the following details:
- Settings: Confirm that Gusto can change the Timezone and Week Start Day. These must match between Gusto and TSheets in order for hours to export correctly.
- Overtime Settings: Set the weekly threshold for overtime hours.
- PTO Settings: Gusto uses PTO codes for Vacation and Sick Time. For any custom PTO codes set up in TSheets, confirm that it's ok to export those hours as Vacation time.
- Employee Sync: If there are any workers not matching between Gusto and TSheets, you'll be asked to either link them or skip them from time sheet exports.
Before processing payroll in Gusto, you can import employees and pay periods or export approved hours tracked in TSheets from your Gusto account to TSheets.