Charity donations with Gusto Giving
Gusto Giving allows you to support charities you care about by donating directly from your paycheck. We'll handle the payroll deductions and donation processing to your charity through our partner, FirstGiving. Other benefits include the following:
- Charitable donations are taken directly from your paycheck in payroll.
- Donations are 100% tax deductible because the charities you contribute to through Gusto are 501(c)3 IRS-recognized non-profit organizations.
- You can choose to make a one-time donation or recurring donation each payroll.
- We automatically include your annual charitable donation in Box 14 of your Form W-2.
- You no longer need to pass paper receipts when donating to charities.
- Your employer can also match your donation and contribute to your charity through Gusto.
Partnering with FirstGiving