Remove two-step authentication
If you want to remove two-step authentication from your Gusto account, follow the below steps.
- Log into your Gusto account
- Click your profile name that appears on the upper-right corner.
- Select Account Preferences.
- Next to Two-Step Authentication, Click Remove Two-Step Authentication.
- Verify your account using two-step authentication for the last time.
- Every time you log into Gusto moving forward, you'll only be required to enter your email login and password to access your account.
Note: If you have two-step authentication enabled and lose access to your phone number, please call us at (800) 936-0383 and ask to speak with our Assurance team so they may assist with accessing your account.