Transfer your 401(k) to Gusto
Gusto partners with Guideline to offer a fully integrated 401(k) solution. Contributions automatically sync with payroll, and both employers and employees have access to 401(k) dashboards within Gusto.
If you would like to learn more about this offering, including costs and plan details, please check out our website.
When you are ready to transfer your 401(k) plan, follow the steps below:
- Click the Benefits tab.
- Click +Add under 401(k). If your 401(k) is already set up, click Retirement and Savings and select the type of 401(k) (Traditional or Roth) from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Yes - we currently offer this benefit, then click Next.
- Click Manage 401(k) with Gusto to begin the process of transferring your existing 401(k) to Gusto.
- Input the requested information.
- Click Get Started at the bottom of the page.
- Guideline will reach out to you within one business day to complete the process of transferring over your 401(k) plan.