Understand your billing invoice
Your company will be invoiced each month for Gusto's services.
We will debit your company bank account on the last business day of the month. If the last day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, we'll debit your account on the business day before. The debit will include:
- The base fee
- Each active employee: If an employee is active in your account, even if they were not included on payroll for the month, they will be included in the invoice. If you are no longer paying an employee make sure to dismiss them from your account.
- Each contractor that was paid in that month: This includes historical payments. If a contractor was not paid in a month, they would not be included in the monthly invoice.
View your billing invoice
- Click the Settings tab.
- View the Gusto Billing section to see your payment plan and next invoice.
- Click See All Invoices to view your payment history.
- Click View Invoice to check out the invoice for a particular month.