Compare health plans
When you’re enrolling in your company’s benefits, you can take a look at your plan options side-by-side to see how they compare.
Here’s a guide to help explain the plan comparison.
- We’ll highlight specifics of each plan and what makes it a strong choice for you, based on the preferences you chose when you started enrolling. Some things we consider are price, metallic tier, the doctors you’ve included (if any), and plan type.
- Hover over the i for a definition of the plan type.
- Hover over the i for a description of the metallic tier and how they trend with cost and coverage.
- Hover over the i for a cost analysis of this plan based on your company’s contribution and what you’ll be responsible for paying.
- Click Pick This Plan if you’d like to change your current selection.
- This will provide a few important details about the plan coverage. If you don’t know what the details mean, hover over them and a definition will appear. You can also learn more from the benefits glossary of our Help Center.
- Click the arrow and a drop down menu will appear displaying costs of different types of doctor visits (example: preventive care, specialist visit, urgent care, etc).
- Click the arrow and a drop down menu will appear displaying costs of different types of facilities & services (example: emergency rooms, specialist visit, urgent care, etc).
- Click the arrow and a drop down menu will appear displaying details of coverage and costs of drugs (example: drug deductible, generics, and brand name drugs).
- Click the arrow and a drop down menu will appear estimating your costs based on the total yearly premium and how much healthcare you specified in your preferences.
- If you have doctors that you put into the system, we’ll let you know if they are in- or out-of-network here.
- Click View full details (pdf) to see the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) provided by the carrier. Learn more about reading an SBC from our Help Center.