Survey your employees
You can use our surveys tool to take a monthly pulse on your employees’ happiness. Once a month they will receive an email that asks “How happy are you at work this month?” Employees can select a happiness option ranging from ‘very unhappy’ to ‘very happy’ and can also add reasons for their responses and leave comments. All responses are anonymous and viewable only by account admins.
- Navigate to the Settings tab of your account.
- Under Toppings, check to see if the Surveys topping is on. If it is off, turn it on.
- In your new Surveys tab on the left hand side, click Activate to start sending surveys.
- Your first survey will be sent the following Wednesday.
- For example, if you enable surveys on a Tuesday, the first survey will be sent the next day. If you enable it on a Thursday, it will sent in six days.
- Navigate to the Surveys tab.
- Click Deactivate Survey.
- Results will still be collected for surveys that have been sent prior to deactivating.
- All future surveys are now deactivated.
- Return to the Surveys tab at any time to view previous results and reactivate.
Your employees will receive an email with two questions. The first will be: How happy are you at work this month? Once they choose their answer they will move to a second page: Want to share more?
You can check out a preview of the email below.