Switching from 2-day to 4-day payroll processing
Gusto may suspend your company’s 2-day payroll processing for any of the following reasons:
- You couldn’t fulfill one of the program requirements. Some examples include:
- You could not connect your bank account using our instant bank verification feature (IBV).
- Your bank account will be disconnected if you update your bank information. You are required to reconnect your bank using IBV.
- You could not activate reverse wire for your bank account.
- Reverse wire will be deactivated if you update your bank information. You are required to reactivate reverse wire once your new bank account has been verified.
- You did not upload screenshots of your bank account when requested.
The list above is not exhaustive. Gusto may suspend 2-day payroll processing at any time for any company. If you think we erroneously suspended your company’s 2-day payroll processing, please contact us immediately.