How can we help?

Record past payrolls

There may be times when you need to run a payroll with a check date in the past to appropriately report wages. If you've forgotten to report wages for an employee that was already paid, follow the below steps:

  1. Process an off-cycle payroll with the payment amount.
  2. Click the Check Date, and select the date in the past.
    • If the check date was before the first day of the current quarter please contact so we can assist.
  3. Update the Payment Method to Check.
  4. Finish running the correction payroll.

Please be cautious when selecting a check date too far in the past. You may receive a late payment penalty by the federal or state agencies if you've selected a check date that occurs outside of your tax deposit frequency.