How can we help?

Find your Arkansas tax account info

If you've run payroll in Arkansas previously, you can find your Withholding Account ID (also called a DFA Account ID) on Payment Vouchers received from the Department of Finance and Administration. If you're unsure of your number you can call the agency at (501) 682-7290. 

You can find your DWS ID for unemployment tax on Rate Notices of the Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report (Form DWS-ARK-209B) received from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.

Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases.

Experience Rate: The AR Experience Rate appears on the Rate Notice that you receive from the Arkansas Dept of Workforce Services each year, and takes effect typically on January 1.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.