How can we help?

Find your Iowa tax account info

If you've run payroll in Iowa previously, you can find your Withholding Permit Number and deposit schedule on notices received from the Iowa Department of Revenue or you can call the agency at (515) 281-3114 or (800) 367-3388. You can also find your Business eFile Number (BEN) on notices from the Iowa Department of Revenue.

You can find your UI Account Number on your Notice of UI Contribution Rate Form 65-5306, the Employer's Contribution and Payroll Report, or by calling the agency at (888) 848-7442. 

Contribution Rate: Your Iowa Contribution Rate appears on the Notice of UI Contribution Rate Form 65-5306 that you receive from Iowa Workforce Development. Rates are updated annually and new rates are sent out the November before a new rate goes into effect typically effective January 1. If you're unsure of your rate, please call the agency at (888) 848-7442.

Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.