How can we help?

Find your Maine tax account info

Set up an existing company 

Income tax withholding

Businesses that have run payroll in Maine previously can find their Withholding Account Number on Form 941ME or any other notice received from Maine Revenue Services. If you're unsure of what your number is, you should call the agency at (207) 626-8475.

Unemployment Tax

If you've run payroll in Maine before, you can find your Employer Account Number on notices received from the Maine Department of Labor, Form ME UC-1 or by calling the agency at (207) 621-5120.

Experience Rate: When entering your rate in Gusto, please do not include the CSSF (Competitive Skills Scholarship Fund Program) or UPAF (Unemployment Program Administrative Fund) rates as we account for them automatically. 

Your Maine Experience Rate appears on the Notice of Contribution Rate that you receive from the Maine Department of Labor. Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.