How can we help?

Find your New Hampshire tax account info

If you've run payroll in New Hampshire previously, you can find your NHES Employer Number on notices received from the NHES such as the Letter of Determination or Quarterly Tax and Wage Report. You can also call the agency to obtain your number at (603) 228-4038. 

UI Tax Rate

Your UI Tax Rate will appear on the Tax Rate Determination letter that you received from NH Employment Security. It should range from 0%–6.8% with a wage base of $14,000. You will also be assigned an Administrative Contribution rate (AC rate) of 0.2%. If you’re unsure of your rates, verify by calling the agency at (603) 224-3311.