How can we help?

Find your Oregon tax account info

Set up an existing company 

Income tax withholding and unemployment tax

Businesses that have run payroll in Oregon previously can find their Business Identification Number or BIN on any notice received from the Department of Revenue. Typically, your BIN will be 8 digits (1234567-8). If the agency documentation has a BIN that is 9 digits, please leave off the leading 0; for example, if the letter says your number is "Business Identification Number 01234567-8," omit the zero and only enter 12345678 in Gusto. If you're unsure of your number, you should call the agency at (503) 945-8100.

Unemployment tax rate

Your Overall Tax Rate appears on the top right of the Notice of Tax Rate you would have received from the Employment Department. If you're unsure of your rate you should call the agency at (503) 947-1488.

Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases.

TriMet and LTD Excise tax

An excise tax is also mandatory for most employers in the Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District (TriMet) and the Lane Transit District (LTD). See here for more information.

South Clackamas tax

If your business is located in South Clackamas you will be given a 4-digit tax ID by the South Clackamas Transportation District. If you're unsure of your ID, please call the agency at (503) 829-7000.

Eugene Community Safety Payroll Tax

If you pay wages to employees with a physical address in Eugene, Oregon, you must register and file with the City of Eugene. You should have received an account number that needs to be entered into Gusto by clicking the Taxes & compliance section and selecting Tax setup. If you're unsure of your account number, contact the agency at (541) 682-5053.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.