How can we help?

Find your Utah tax account info

Income tax withholding

If you've run payroll in Utah previously, you can find your account ID on notices that you've received from the State Tax Commission. If you're unsure, you should call the agency at (801) 297-2200. You can also find your Employer Registration Number on any notices you've received.

Unemployment tax

Your UI rate will appear on the top right of the Contribution Rate Notice you would have received from the Department of Workforce Services. Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases. If you're unsure of what your rate is, you should call the agency at (801) 526-9235.

If you're exempt from UT SUI, your registration number should begin with a "R-". Otherwise, it should begin with a "C-".

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.