How can we help?

Find your Vermont tax account info

Income tax withholding

If you've run payroll in Vermont previously, you can find your Withholding Account Number on notices received from the Vermont Department of Taxes or by calling the agency at (802) 828-2551, option 3.

Vermont health care coverage

Please note, during setup you will be asked if your company offers health care coverage to your employees. Your employees will be asked if they are covered or uncovered under Vermont law. Refer to form HC-2 for more info.

Unemployment tax

You can find your Unemployment account number and rate on notices received from the Vermont Department of Labor such as the Contribution Rate Notice or Quarterly Wage & Contribution Report (Form C-101). The rate generally ranges from 0.8%-6.5% with a wage base of $15,600. You can also call the agency at (802) 828-4344 to inquire about your number.