How can we help?

Find your Washington DC tax account info

Set up an existing company

If you've run payroll in Washington DC in the past, you can find your account number on notices received from the DC Office of Tax and Revenue or you can call the agency at (202) 759-1946.

You can find your unemployment account number on the Contribution Rate Note or Quarterly Contribution & Wage Report (Form DOES-UC30) received from the Department of Employment Services.

Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate: Your DC UI Tax Rate appears on the Rate Notice that you receive annually from the DC Department of Employment Services. Click here to view state-by-state UI rates and wage bases. Please do not include the Administrative Assessment, it’s a fixed rate, so we’ll include it automatically.

If you're unsure of your account number or rate, you should call the agency at (202) 698-7550.  

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.