We’re here for you. See what we’re building for small businesses at gusto.com/covid-19. To download W-2s or 1099s, sign into your account.
We’re here for small businesses. For W-2s or 1099s, sign in.


How can we help?

Update your contractor's SSN or EIN

If you're a Gusto admin with the required permissions, you can edit a contractor's Social Security Number or EIN by following the instructions below:

  1. Navigate to the People tab.
  2. Click on your contractor's name.
  3. Next to Contractor Details, click edit.
  4. Enter the correct SSN for individuals and EIN for businesses.
  5. Click Save.

Important: If a previous years' Form 1099-MISC was filed with an incorrect SSN or EIN, please contact us at support@gusto.com to report the issue.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.