Michigan registration and tax info

Payroll blocked? Check out our payroll blocked troubleshooting tips article. 


Gusto only reports your payroll withholding, so you'll need to file Form 5080/5081 outside of Gusto and include sales tax details for the amount of "sales and use tax" owed—learn more below.

Use the dropdowns below to learn more, or use CMD + F (or CTRL + F) to search for keywords throughout the article.

Need to close or reopen a tax account? Head to our article on closing and reopening a state or local tax account