How can we help?

Florida: Change your mailing address with the Department of Revenue

If you did not enter the correct mailing address when you originally registered with the Florida Department of Revenue, you can change this information at any time.

  1. Visit the Florida Department of Revenue website.
  2. In the main menu bar click on the General Taxes tab.
  3. Under Tax Information, click on Reemployment (Unemployment Tax). 
  4. Click on Additional Topics.
  5. Click on Change of Address or Business Status and choose online. This will take you to the Address Change Application.

Filling out the online form:

  1. Go to this state website to Request a Change of Business Name, Address, and/or Account Status.

  2. Select Address Change as the type of change(s) you are requesting.

  3. Identify your tax account and enter in your FEIN and current account Information.

  4. Select Reemployment Tax as the tax type.

  5. Change your business name - leave empty.

  6. Select Mailing Address and enter in your company’s mailing address to change your address.

  7. Change Account Status - leave empty

  8. Enter your contact information

  9. Double check that the required fields have been filled out correctly, and click submit.

Payroll, benefits, HR and more.