Add or remove a garnishment or other post-tax deduction

If you need to deduct money from an employee's paycheck to account for a wage garnishment, withholding order, or other debt, follow the steps below to set up deductions. You can set up a one-time deduction or an ongoing deduction that will be taken every pay period.

Important reminders

If you have questions about a wage garnishment notice or income withholding order, contact the agency that sent you the notice or your accounting professional.

If you've received a court order to enroll dependents in health insurance, head to this article for next steps. 

Use the dropdowns below to learn more, or use CMD + F (or CTRL + F) to search for keywords throughout the article.